Sound Therapy Training Courses
Celtic Crossroads offer Sound Therapy Training Courses leading to practitioner status. The course is usually held over 7 weekends (usually one a month) at :
1 Pell Street,
Swansea, SA1 3ES
- Introduction to Sound Therapy
- History and Science behind Sound Therapy
- How Sound Therapy works
- Knowing and using the tools of Sound Therapy including Singing Bowls, Gongs, Percussion, Tuning Forks etc
- The Healing Power of the Human Voice
- Sound Therapy Treatments
- The Role of the Therapist - Ethics - Responsibilities - Continuing Professional Development
- The Business End - Setting Up and Marketing your Sound Therapy Practice
On completion of the course you will graduate and receive a certificate which will allow you to practice as a professional Sound Therapist/Healer. You will also be able to take advantage of membership of the Complementary Medical Association, of which Celtic Crossroads Sound Therapy is a registered, accredited training college.
The Complementary Medical Association is a non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting the very highest standards of complementary medicine and natural healthcare. CMA Members are recognised as leaders in the field. The CMA also offers support and advice to therapists and is able to offer first class insurance services to the therapist.
Cost Of Course
There are four payment options for this course.
7 payments of £175 = total cost £1225
2 payments of £560 = total cost £1120
1 payment of £1075
To enrol on the course please email us or telephone for details. We are now able to offer "one to one" training which enables you to work at your own pace. Email us or telephone for details.